Friday, May 20, 2011

HEB

My awesome husband got me a monthly massage and I have a horrible time finding a night that I can go but last night finally worked out.  So I was there and I had to go earlier than normal so I was done at 8:30 and it is right by HEB so I thought I would run in fast and pick up ice cream.  I have such a hard time getting ice cream home before it is horribly melted here in the inferno that we live in :)
I picked up a few other things that I needed for meals or just for fun.
4 pizza lunchables $1
2 pks Chicken bouillon $.79
1lb strawberries $1.98
1 Natures Own Bread $2.28- .75yellow coupon= $1.53
2 1/2 gallon Blue Bell $3.77
1 pack of 12 cups of Blue Bell $3.77

Total $22.61
131.30- 22.61 = $108.99
Getting a little worried about the total, since we bought a lot of stock ups this month not sure how this will work out.  It is already the 20th so we will see :)  I do have a ton of Capri Suns and Soda to last through the summer or must of it.  Plus the snacks are for the trip which will cost a lot less than buying them on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment