Monday, May 2, 2011

Walmart end of April

Okay since we have had sick kids I have not been shopping this past week, so todays was really the end of April seeing as it was the same ads and I have no more cash out still.  I bought a ton and do not want to do all of the match-ups since I am not sure if anyone is really using them.  If you are please write and let me know and I will go through them tonight so you can go and do them tomorrow before the ads change:)
So here is what I got by price matching I used coupons some of these too
4 Lucky Charms
1/2gl Blue Bell YUM!
6 Refried Beans
3 Chicken Helpers
10 Goldfish
2 Crest Kids Toothpaste
4 Dr. Peppers 2-L
2 10pack tortilla shells
31 Kool-aid packets
Then items I bought with coupon or without depending on what I needed
3 Cap Crunch Oops All Berries
Family Pack Pudding
2 Granola Bars
Cheez-its
2 Smuckers Jelly
Purex Detergent
Veg. Oil
4 count Razor Blades
Skintimate shave gel
4 cans green beans
4 cans of corn
1 cantaloupe
1 red onion
romaine hearts
bananas
4 Linder bagels
2Family size Viola meals
1lb Ham lunch meat
dozen eggs
string cheese
Parmesan cheese 8oz
1 lb ground Italian sausage
butter
1lb strawberries
Box of diapers
So I believe if I counted right it is 102 items with a big box of diaper, laundry det, and razor blades for a total of $120!!!!

I had $113.31 left this month diapers and razor blades do not come from my budget so $96.86 was from my budget $16.45 left over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment